Laman

Friday, July 3, 2015

Recognition Friend, Engeline Tortured Since Age 3 Years

A friend said violence ever conducted Margriet.
Slowly but surely, plays suspect premeditated murder of Engeline, Margriet Magawe came to light. This time, the play Margriet dismantled by the outpouring of his friend and companion, named Callista Rukmiastanti.


When Margriet filed a pretrial to fight police in the District Court (PN) Denpasar, Thursday, July 2, 2015, Callista emerged as a new witness of the case.


In an interview with Reuters last night, Callista reveal all the acts of violence that have been done by Margriet against Engeline.

According to Callista, Engeline not only just this once suffered cruel adoptive mother, but since she was 3 years old. "Never be fed, Engeline only drink milk, it was limited. I often give Engeline eat," said Callista.


Besides never fed, Margriet never bathe small Engeline. Engeline left alone to shower alone.

"I peep, I call, I bathe immediately. Mrs. Margriet also seen, but she knew, because I do not have a daughter," she said.


Callista is not a month or two coexist with Margriet and Engeline, she stayed at home Margriet were contracted for one year and eight months.

"I'm leasing, selling ready meals there, so I know what happened to Engeline," she said.


Callista revealed that she first learned Engeline experienced physical abuse from Margriet since the little girl was 3 years old.

It was revealed when one day, Callista bathing Engeline. At that time, inadvertently, Callista found bruises on the thigh Engeline bluish.


"I asked, is why Engeline? Because I was afraid that cancer of the blood. I used to work at the hospital so I know," he said.

With plain, deceased Engeline answered. "Pinched mother," said Engeline that time.

"You naughty, huh?" said Callista asked back.


"I opened the bag belonged to mami, I took out the lipstick and then pinched," said Engeline answered.

However, at that time, Callista can only be silent and not able to do anything. She did not dare ask it to his friend.

Some time later, Callista also said they found bruises on the thigh Engeline similar. "At that time I did not know if it can be reported to the police," said Callista.

Callista pleaded desperate throw themselves into this case, just for the sake dismantle the lies that have been said by Margriet.

"I saw on TV, all different. There are true, but many words Margriet are lying," she said.

Engeline died at the age of 8 years. His body was found in a curled condition hugging her favorite doll on June 10, 2015 on the back of the Margriet house in Jalan Tuberose, Denpasar, Bali.

SourceLink


Margriet Sadistic Intent To Kill Engeline



0 comments:

Post a Comment